Here are some pics from our 4th of July weekend. We had so much fun with Grandaddy, Grandma Signe, Mamaw, Papaw, Unkie Sam, Aunt Cassie, GiGi, Papaw Bill, Aunt Faith and William. We love you guys!
This is a pic of Grandma Signe with "her people" (as she likes to call her girls).
These folks are the infamous Unkie and Aunt Cass. Here, they are trying to steal their nieces (who look real sad, right? ha!)
Papaw with his new bike (lookin' good, Dad!) and Sam with his Sugar Scoot. May the best hog win.
super cute photos. but what is going on with sam on the sugar scoot? he is one weird dude that brother of yours.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! Sam and Cass do look rather infamous in that picture.
ReplyDeleteI don't know, Leah. Maybe the Sugar Scoot is feeling threatened? Maybe the lack of seat is hurting Sam?
ReplyDeleteHa! I was going to comment on Sam and the Sugar Scoot as well. You ladies have already summed it up.
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of Sam and Cass with the girls. I couldn't help but think about the two of them when they have kids. : )
ReplyDeletethanks for your comment the other day. I am glad you are doing a blog... your kids are super cute... plus it is fun to see sam and cassie with their family. I also like your dad's new bike.
ReplyDelete