Tuesday, March 20, 2012

That's it. I can't stand it anymore.

This blog is ugly. No, don't even try to argue with me. (Although if you're a smart and aesthetic individual you are not arguing at all...just looking to the side to avoid eye contact with my hideous blog.)

So, here is how my mind works: if the blog I have is ugly, I don't want to look at it either. So, therefore I don't write any entries on said ugly blog. And this circular conflict is becoming a problem. I love to write. It helps my brain and it helps get things out of me that, if left inside and begin to spin, start to cause me oodles of frustration. It's so helpful for me to get things out and written down. I gain perspective and clarity. I laugh at myself. I cry, if needed. The only other thing that helps is art and I'm working on that, too. But again, the aesthetic is key here.

So, now I am seeking out a new look. I am also going to be asking for help in this area as any design on a computer is quite foreign to me. I simply don't have the time to figure out design/coding for my blog. (Did you see the phrase "no patience for that particular endeavor" in between those lines? Yeah, that's the real reason.)

The next time you read an entry on my blog you can rest assured that it will be more fresh and clean and colorful. That's my hope. Because honestly, would you read or write in a room that made your skin crawl with it's odd colors and strangely framed pictures? Nope. Nor would you write on a blog that did such things.

That's it. I'm off to find a friend to help me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment