But all hilarity and super cuteness aside, things have been "going on" in our house. Things that are very important and very deep. God is blowing through this place like a Mighty Rushing Wind. He is showing us all some very deep corners of our lives and minds that were not handed over to his Holy Spirit at the time of salvation. This is working our faith out. If it were "one and done" then we'd all be set, wouldn't we? There would be no challenge. No "seek and ye shall find". No "knock and the door will be opened". We would have no need to seek or knock. I thank and praise the Most High for calling us out of darkness and into his Marvelous Light. He is the Author and Perfecter of our Faith and I want him to keep scouring us. I want him to take us through the refining fire - this is his will for my family.
I have much to share about it, but as far as details go, they just keep happening. They just keep pouring out. So, I will journal about this in my notebook and write it all out so that no little thing that the Lord has done or will do will go un-praised. I want Him to get all the glory. I will share details with you...another promise for another post. Right now, we are fresh and raw and are laid open on the operating table of God. This is no outpatient surgery. This is reconstruction. There will be a time for sharing...it's not time yet. Keep us in your prayers. He is about to do exceedingly and abundantly more than we ever dared to ask.
On second thought here is one detail...
I am PRAISING. Did you catch that? ME! Once choked by shame, I'm praising! Once held by pride, I'm praising! Once riddled with anxiety, I'm praising! Once shaking with fear, I'm praising! And you know what!? Things are changing. Not just a little housework or cobweb cleaning going on. We are talking full scale redemption here, folks. I want you to know that if it can happen for me, it can happen for you. I once was lost...but now I'm found.
Give Him the Glory!
More later. Much love to all.
Mom and I will redouble our prayers. Praise God that he never leaves us alone. Hang in there! Dad
ReplyDeleteWow. I have no idea what's going on in your life, but when I got to the second paragraph of your post, the Spirit of the L-rd hit me in a major way. May He guide you safely through this stretch of the journey. I know He will.
ReplyDeletewoa. this is so exciting. keep coming around, we love seeing you and your girls. just waiting to catch a glimpse of that hard-working husband. you are an encouragement to all of us.
ReplyDeletei second, or third, all of the wow's. i felt the spirit of the L-rd as i read this. so raw and unashamed. it has been wonderful seeing you.
ReplyDeleteBaruch Hashem!! I think I would like to go back and reread this post periodically. So beautiful, may you continue to give Him all the glory!
ReplyDeleteTom
It has been great seeing you girls every weekend for the past 3 weeks. I want to see my bro too tho! Keep on keepin on. I am so excited for you all, Carlye.
ReplyDelete