Our hearts are full. They are stretched at the seams with feelings for her.
Gratitude.
Pride.
Love.
Wonder.
Soft.
Fluffy.
Pink.
Butterflies.
Oh the joys of raising a Daughter of the King!
But something even greater happened.
Something that makes the seams of my heart burst open and love pour out all over the place...
LILY ASKED JESUS INTO HER HEART!
I could almost hear the Heavenly Hosts rejoicing!
I have never been more excited about anything!
My daughter
Is among
The saints
Who call to Him.
Who walk with Him.
Who know Him.
Who hear His voice.
Who will SEE HIS FACE.
I praise my Heavenly Father. I will be with Lily one day before the King of Kings. That makes it all seem worthwhile.
My daughter will see her Creator.
I couldn't ask for more.
She says she can feel Him.
And with tears in my eyes I tell her that He will always be with her.
She smiles and drifts off to sweet sleep.
I celebrate with you both her life, and her intimacy that is contining to develop in the Lord. I pray the Lord opens up hear spiritual ears and eyes.
ReplyDeletep.s. is there such thing as a blog friendship because I think that is what is forming between us? I feel close to you and yet I don't really know you all that in person... interesting. It will be fun to get together in person when you come in town next.
Lauren, I feel the same way! Your blog and your heart are such medicine to me. I believe friendships can form in many ways...this included! :) I will actually be in town this weekend for Lily's family bday party. We plan on coming to KL Sunday evening for church and I cannot wait to see you! I've visited some the past few months but always without Sean and always missing you - so this will be so nice! Yay!
ReplyDelete