Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Missing You
Hello blog readers and friends. I have gotten a few questions concerning my lack of involvement in the blogging world lately. I have been AWOL for quite some time. This is not my desire or my intention. We will not have internet access at our house until after the holidays. We opted to switch service providers at a very inopportune time - apparently these cable installing folk are a tad busy before the holidays. Oh well. We can wait. But, I didn't want you all to wonder. I will be back on my game again in about a week. Much love to you all. May your Christmas be blessed and merry and bright.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
May Christmas to you look forward to you blogging again
ReplyDeletethere has been an empty void, but i'm glad for an explanation.
ReplyDeleteI love your new format by the way. So bright and cheery. Very nice. Miss you!
ReplyDelete