Sunday, November 28, 2010

Pray for Israel, please.

Human trafficking and the sex trade are huge issues that I pray for regularly. I believe it has been put on my heart by my Savior and I cannot let a day go by without thinking of these precious people, their countries and all the evil and sin that is running rampant through our world in this area. Please click here to read about the movement of prayer taking place for Israel during the month of December at Exodus Cry and IHOP. Your prayers are needed. Your care for the unlovely and the broken is required. It's time to get messy and dirty for the sake of the lost. Part of me so wishes I could be there, coaxing women out of this mess. But, for now I am here and this is where I am supposed to be. Please join me in prayer from our warm homes with food, water, shelter, love, freedom and peace and let's pray for those who have none of those things and don't know what life is like without the constant pressure to provide a service that degrades their hearts and violates body, mind and spirit. These women and children are the ones that Jesus would leave the 99 for.
Pray with me...
Father, release them. Open the eyes of the law-makers. Set the captives free. Pour out your power and glory in Israel. Cleanse the land and care for your children who are in chains, without a choice. Hear the cries of the women and children. Silence evil and force it out of your Holy Land. Arise, and tend to the broken and tear-streaked hearts. Make yourself known, O Holy One of Israel. Make them know you alone. I ask this with a humble heart, knowing that I have all I need and knowing that I cannot relate to that level of pain. But I am sincere and want to see these people free. I know You do as well. Come, take your bride and show her what real love looks like.
In Your most powerful name, Amen.

1 comment:

  1. AMEN! Thank you so much for sharing your heart. I prayed that prayer with you.

    The Exodus Cry movie is going to be so powerful...

    ReplyDelete