Monday, November 22, 2010

Please hold, your call is important to us...

I am feeling very "under contstruction" lately. (which is why the background looks the way it does - I'm a visual person.) This is not a bad thing, it just is. It's my life right now in many senses of the word. I don't have anything significant to post or anything to contemplate or ponder, but I haven't said hello in a while...So, I will leave you with these pictures of my two darlings and pray you have a wonderful Thanksgiving week.

The girls and I drove to St. Louis to go to the zoo. We had a great time in their kids petting zoo area (as well as the rest of it, it's gorgeous).

2 comments:

  1. I just checked your blog yesterday to make sure I hadn't missed anything, it's not like you to go so long without a post. Peace to you in this under construction time.

    I think about you and pray for you a lot...just thought you should know.

    Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel the same way. do we ever have it together enough to relax in life? argh! looking forward to seeing you and yours.

    ReplyDelete