Galatians 6:9
"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."
I am becoming a little weary lately. With all the things God is asking of me and my family, I feel tired. I know what He is doing is wonderful and lasting and good, because He is those things, but He's peeling away so many layers of us that I'm starting to cringe a little. He asks a lot. He wants it all. He is jealous for me, for Sean and for these lovely little girls. I want to give it all, but I'm apparently hanging on to some old ideals/ways a tad more tightly than I thought. What do you do when you find yourself stripped away, exposed and tired from all the sanctification? I don't want to give up, but everything I know is being tested and the refiner's fire is one very hot place to be.
keep pressing on my sister, I find it helpful to put on worship music and dance or take a shower and ask the Lord to cleanse and refresh me when I get too overwhelmed... praying for you and I am proud of you.
ReplyDelete